Monday, September 21, 2009

Swallows and swifts

Well I'm tired and bored as shit, so I'm gonna waste some time writing about nothing.

Einstein got porcupined the other night.

We still had him at the burned house, because that's really the only place he's calm. The night he stayed at the neighbors he barked constantly through to the morning until we grabbed him and brought him back over, then he just relaxed.

Anyway, the point is that one night he must have got into a scrap with a porcupine because when the parents went over in the morning he had a mouth full of around 15 quills.

So he went to the vet and had them removed, now he's at this house and he doesn't like it and is very, very confused.

They made sure to walk him from that house to this one, just so he didn't wake up in some strange place, but he's still confused.

What else?

Oh, the over day I hit my foot against the stupid metal bed frame and it hurt like a bastard, but I didn't think much of it until the pain went away, then I looked at my foot and saw my toenail sticking straight up.

I laughed and then went upstairs to try and gross some people out. Then I remarked that I better take a picture and ran back downstairs for my camera.

I wanted to pull it right off, but it was attached still by a bit of really tender skin and felt real gross to life it up.

Today after a shower, I manned up and pulled it off gently. It looks strange but is a lot less sore now that the nail is gone.




In other Dan news, I wish I could shave this disgusting thing off of my face, but I can't.

Well, I could, but I can't.

I look like a cross between an albino and a child rapist. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep it up. I always thought having a big ass mustache would be awesome, but even my perv stache is annoying as fuck, especially when eating something.

I suppose you get used to it.

Well I'm off to sit in the dying sun and drink a cool beverage.

End transmission.

3 Comments:

Blogger ryan said...

good photo, but disgusting.

5:52 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

"I look like a cross between an albino and a child rapist." hahahah

Don't shave, it looks bad ass, i get that way, then i shave and i miss it. Im going to start growing one as of right now.

Put your toenail under your pillow you might get some money for that one.

9:35 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

gross!!! also, poor einstein :(

7:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home