Monday, August 17, 2009

WOO YEAH

So my pal Trevor and I went for a nice ride tonight.

Strangely, it was our first time out together, but it was good shit for sure.

We headed to Seba beach aka wild west redneck town and then through various twisties past lakes and mines and such.


GS Meets Goldwing



Maverick aka T-Bone



Mandatory duo shot. Man we are awesome.

Not much else to say other than I'm starting to realize there isn't many other ways I'd rather spend the evenings. I love being out there. With friends is even more awesome.

Ryan and Geoff need to get bikes next summer. Also Tracy.

PS. Trevor is a SPEED DEMON.

PPS. other assorted photos may be thrown up on shitbook just for fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

no bike for me you crazy fools

10:34 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Awesome man,

we should definitely do this more often. Next time i will get the speeds under control.

Word

10:04 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

haha, I didn't really mind, I just thought it was odd when I was doing 130+ trying to keep up because you never usually really speed.

I tend to like to speed down the roads where there is no traffic more than the highways. It is exhilarating.

10:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home