Thursday, July 09, 2009

Two movies.

That I can't wait to see.

Moon:



This looks mind bogglingly fucking incredible and even if I'm wrong, Sam Rockwell can carry any movie and make it watchable.

Apparnetly it is in limited release only which is bullshit, so who knows if I'll get to see it or not.

District 9:



Which will either be incredible entirely, or half incredible and half annoying action movie. I'm leaning toward incredible entirely, but we'll see.

Apparently Sci-Fi is alive and well and doesn't have to be based on a cartoon.

PS. I know the video is fucking up the layout, but it's so awesome that I don't care!

5 Comments:

Blogger ryan said...

okay i am gonna be dumb here 'cause i am lazy and don't wanna research who sam rockwell is.

is that the actor? 'cause i like that guy A LOT. if it's the director, well then, i don't care.

but that guy. good actor.

11:31 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Yeah, the actor. He is fantastic!

6:12 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

You know how to pick them. That's all I know for sure.

I think the first looks SO GOOD. SOOOO GOOD. And the second will be incredibly interesting, I can tell.

4:54 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

Moon looks cool. I like that guy. District 9 looks interesting.

1:11 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Never heard of that guy, so i did a IMDB search and I've seen a ton of his movies but i still don't remember him. Weird.

They both look pretty awesome, That Moon one kind of reminds me of that Kubrick film where they're in space and the computer goes crazy (never seen that movie in its entirety though) Space Odyssey or something.

1:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home