Friday, June 19, 2009

And away.

WELL.

I got my yearly haircut on Tuesday and I am loving the way it feels.

Here's the thing about me.

I cannot really remember a time when I've actually given a fuck what my hair looks like. I say this with 100% honesty.

To me, hair is something that grows out of my head and serves no real purpose.

The only reason I let my hair grow long is simply because it is easier to just NOT get it cut than it is to "maintain" it in anyway.

So I cut it every so often. Usually in the summer because summer = Heat. you know?

And so, not giving a shit, as I often do...I really, really don't understand how this simple act is such a big deal to the people I know/work with/whatever.

No, I will not lift my hat to show you my fucking hair. you know what is under this hat? more fucking hair.

Hey, it's brown just like the hair you can see even with my hat on!

Guess what? it looks pretty much the same as it did last time I got it cut!

Your gasps and comments about how I finally got a haircut are not necessary. It is not an event. There will be no fucking parade.

it is HAIR. it grows. sometimes it is long. Sometimes it is short. I don't give a fuck about it and never have.

No, I will not post new photos on my facebook page of my fucking hair. Are you fucking insane?

Shut the fuck up already and get over it.

END RANT.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

hahaha this made me laugh

11:34 a.m.  
Blogger ryan said...

so, can i see?

PLEASE

12:53 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

There was going to be a parade.

But you rained on it.

4:59 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

WHAT THE MOTHER FUCKING FUCK IS FUCKING WRONG WITH THIS FUCKING THING.

I just wanted a CURRENT photo of you. Which is why I even said anything (twice).

Of course I know by now that every single haircut you ever get is 100% the same as the last. And you do look different with it short. And really, people at your work probably just like you, and like to bug you. ALSO I'm sure it's only the women there, and women are pretty dumb sometimes. (Myself included, obviously.)

SO JERK FACE.

SHOW ME YOUR GODDAMN HAIRCUT. PLEASE.

PS I was mad at first because this thing deleted my comment three times in a row.

5:00 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

PPS By the way, I ditto Tracy's comment. haha, I love when you're all riled up.

5:03 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

blah blah fucking blah, Chev Chelios.

Come on D, post one pic. I need to see it, my life depends on it!!! if i don't I'm going to die!!!OMG OMG!!!!

9:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home