Monday, September 11, 2006

nevar forget!11

This is a rant.

Fuck 9/11!

I've been home less than an hour and every single news channel is going on and on and on.

Expected? Yeah. Annoying? Very much so.

I cannot be the only one in the world who approaches this disaster with nothing but anger, can I?
I don't cry, I don't feel remorse. I feel nothing but anger.

And not anger at so called "terrorists". Anger at the entire world and the disgusting reality that something like this can happen because we let it happen.

Instead I hear about memorials and ceremonies...For what. what are you celebrating? Oh...You're not? Then what are you remembering? Let it go. And if not, stop being so goddamn overblown about it.

If I lost someone close to me on this day so many years ago, I would sit at home with the television OFF and get lost in my own thoughts. I would not need or want a damn thing else.

How much does anybody want to bet that George Bush mentions his "war on terror" during any speech he happens to give today. Even the one at "ground zero".

That's all this is now, fuel for the fire that his government insists on fanning until the entire earth is scorched. I swear to god.

At least CBC had the balls to run several documentaries and mini features about the conspiracy theories surrounding this day (although these aired yesterday in the morning). That's what I'd like to see, more answers and less shedding of tears because everyone thinks they have to...And dear CHRIST are there ever a whole lot of questions that aren't being answered, even still.

I'm not going to outright say that I think the government is behind it all, but one has to ask why truth is being obscured five years after the fact.

And don't get me started on the Americana Propaganda shit either. I've seen enough of those people and I will not cry for dead Americans while a great deal of the world is getting torn to shreds thanks to them and a fake war.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

This should be published in Time Magazine! It sums up my thoughts exactly, I added a bit more to it on my blog.

Its just insane how big this 9/11 entity is, I bet you it rivals Christmas, Jesus, and the Easter Bunny all together.

7:05 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I bet you it rivals Christmas, Jesus, and the Easter Bunny all together.

hahaha...that never occured to me.

I am also tired of how pansy-assed and weak the US is. They want everyone to feel sorry for their idiotic ass when they are the biggest problem in the world. They started this crap.

hahaha...ooh man.

You guys crack me up.

'Tis all true.

8:42 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Actually, let me rephrase.

It's not true that the US is the sole responsible party for starting all of the terrorism shit.

Teorrism has been around quite literally forever, you can bet.


But many of the governments of this world do stupid things, and I'm sure the US has been a part of that group from the time of its inception.

8:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home