Tuesday, September 05, 2006

From the morning.

Recently Matthew Good has been mentioning Nick Drake in some of his blog posts.

I admit, without shame to having never even heard the name before I read it a week ago. I did some or research and found his life story to be incredibly depressing. I did however, make a mental note and am now listening to what are probably some of the best acoustic guitar tunes I've ever heard.

This is beautiful, sad and almost haunting music. It was created long before my time, but it's incredible to be able to listen to it even now.

I guess I can thank Matthew Good for that one.

Somehow it's still depressing thinking what could have been, and how there is so much beautiful, incredible music that for whatever reason gets so overlooked in this world.

I guess that happens. I just wish it didn't.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

sigh

12:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home