Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Nazis make good cars!

So after signing 600 pieces of paper and saying goodbye to all my money I drove away in my new car today.




Let me tell you folks, it's fucking awesome. It was the first time in quite some time that driving was actually fun to me.

And it's got some power. My mom thought I was buying a little shit box, but she's now amazed at just how nice it is. They seriously did an awesome job at making you feel like you're driving a super expensive car, it's great.



It's quite incredible how much is packed into this thing. I'm also enjoying the simple luxuries that I've not had in years, such as power windows, locks, air conditioning and so on.

It's an incredibly smooth and quiet ride...Guess they've made advancements since 1989, eh? Who knew!?


Also the tiptronic transmission is fun as fuck. It's a six speed automatic, but I can switch it over and upshift or downshift whenever I please, so I get to feel like a race car driver. It also has a "sport mode" which just allows it to rev higher before changing gears I guess.

Oh and last but not least a "chilled" glove compartment. So I can have a fine Merlot when I get home.

Anyway, that is a quality auto.

All pictures were taken quickly and therefore suck, it was starting to rain a little.

Also a bonus picture of Molson after he went running through the swamp. He now smells very bad.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

YAY!

YAY!

I was so hoping you'd be able to get it!


Now...all you have to do is take me for a ride in it!

8:44 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Sweet.

We must now race for pink slips.

Only, I know that even if you did win, you wouldn't want my shit-banger of an automobile.

Although, it's a known fact that if I mounted an M-60 on my sunroof and rocket launchers in my headlight recesses, I'd have one sweet lookin' ride of death.

1:29 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

You know...it really does resemble a rabbit.

Also.

Molson may have been smelly, but he looks so happy and cute! Awwww! I want to pet him and say, "Ooooh you're such a cute doggie! I love you!" Because I am instantly in love with all animals. Even asshole ones. It's a sickness.

I did not see you today. BIG FAT BOO.

Sigh. :( It's not your fault though. It's mine. Because I am not at home. :( Triple frown.

1:23 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Jesus buddy, I take a week hiatus from blogging and you buy a car, not just a car but an brand new car. That’s awesome man, it looks sexy as hell.
This coming Monday you should come over and give me a ride!!! Uh uh

8:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home