Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Random

hello blogworld. Of bloggers. United. For truth.

It's cooler today than it has been the past couple of days and I for one am glad. The back of my neck and the tips of my ears are peeling from the sun burn I got last time I went fishing. It's also kind of itchy.

ITCHY.
TASTY.

I started writing a story last night and the night before. Something I've always wanted to write. A ZOMBIE story. I quickly realized that there aren't many original ideas that haven't been seen in Romero films or resident evil games though. I guess it doesn't matter, I'm having fun doing it so far. It's the sort of thing that might never get finished. That happens a lot, but still.

It's the first time I've sat down and wrote something for a long time, and actually enjoyed it. I'm no writer/artist, but it still sucks when ideas are stuck in your head or don't come out right.

I always jot down plans and write sections or "scenes" that I want in there somewhere, so it ends up all scrambled until I find a way to piece them together. I don't know if that's a weird way to have it happen, but that's how it goes if I'm writing a "real" story usually.

Also a music reccomendation this time is for a band called Hella. It's a two man band with some insane guitar and drum work, all instrumental. I believe it now includes some of the guys from the Advantage though, which is awesome.

The CD I got comes with a live video and they go pretty nuts, the drummer actually has two drum kits set up and gets up and switches in the middle of the song. That's awesome.

I dunno, not for everyone I guess. My brother said he saw them live and it "sounded like a buch of noise" but I enjoy it a lot.

Final closing thought: Poutine is fucking delicious. I had one from KFC and my god was is succulent.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I've never had poutine, but still, the thought makes me gag.

2:12 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Poutine is awesome, i've never had it at KFC before, but their gravy mixed with cheese and fries cant be nothing but heavenly.

6:19 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Writing.

Yes.

12:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home