Monday, June 19, 2006

ya'll like hockey!?

Well,

Most annoying hockey game ever. The Oilers were dominated for two periods before putting in a hell of an effort in the third, but it was not meant to be.

Seriously though, I just sat back and realized how awesome a run my favourite team in the world had. It was incredible and coming back to tie the series was just as awesome. For an 8th seed to make it as far as they did is incredible. Losing their number one goalie and not giving up is also incredible.

The only thing that doesn't sit well with me is that some redneck city gets to have a cup winning team. You know next year none of them will even give a fuck. It eats me up inside when a city with more or less no market for hockey gets the win.

I'm pretty crushed. But what can you do. Well played guys, all of you.

See you next year, bitches!

3 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Redneck city haha.

It was still a good game though, especially third period. There is always next year man.

11:20 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Ryan: you and about 3,000 other cunts who don't care for hockey. So stop acting like you're some kind of prophet. I did not and Do not care what you think.

1:44 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Tampa Bay too. It seems to be a curse across Alberta. Oh well. We fought together, and we fell together. I say we all have a drink.

2:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home