Thursday, May 11, 2006

shit, bitches.

Well.

Not much to say, really. Same old shit going on.

E3 has been happening the past few days. I like it because it's a time when nerds come together and be NERDS. I spent plenty of time refreshing pages on variou sites just to get new info.

Overall I think Nintendo has had a great show so far and could have stolen the show already. What with the PS3 costing 600 AMERICAN dollars (or 500 for a gimped version). That is crazy and a lot of people are starting to wonder what the hell.

It's time for a change and a different way to play, a lot of people are now realizing after finally seeing the games. Seeing is believing.

More On the thought of games:


This man is very seriously a genius. I don't say that lightly. On my list of the five people in the world I would most like to hug, he would be number one.

I'd also like to shake his hand and tell him what a magnificent person he is.

How does one mind come up with Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong and oversee so many other great games like Star Fox and Pikmin.

He's amazing because to him it's about FUN and feeling like a kid in a playground again. It's not about blood or swearing or violence.

One of the most creative, brilliant minds in the world.

Shigeru Miyamoto, I salute you.

Oh and also:



MOTHER FUCKING KID ICARUS.
MOTHER FUCKING PIT IS MOTHER FUCKING BACK. In Smash Bros. Form, but I'll take what I can get!

Over and out for now.

PS. Panic at the disco? more like shit at the disco!
PPS. Red hot chilli peppers? more like Red hot SHIT ON A STICK!

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I only like one or two Red Hot Chili Peppers songs. And Panic! At the Disco! Or however the hell they phrase their name, is a Fall Out Boy sound-alike, that is only good for having on in the background when you're cleaning and not paying any attention whatsoever to what's playing.

Hmm..so who are your other four people to hug? Matthew Good. Quentin Tarantino. ? and ?

1:01 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

...not that Fallout Boy. Fall Out Boy. WHATEVER. is that good. Meeeeeeh.



I want some new really hard rock.

Maybe not so hard that you can't understand anythig they're saying and their music gives you a headache, but..you know, stuff that's ALMOST that hard.

1:02 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

That man is a god!

He touched me in a very emotional way with Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64, I don’t give a shit what anyone says those are two of the best games ever made, EVER.

That one guy pretty much warrants buying Nintendo Systems just for his games.

I am seriously starting look forward to Wii, and Zelda even though its still a while off

Also I refuse to pay that much for any console, unless it comes with sex robot to cater to my demanding lifestyle, or at the bare minimum at least make me dinner. What is that almost a grand Canadian, fuck that, you might as well just buy a brand new PC.

The Chilli Peppers are pretty decent, By The Way awesome album, there new stuff sounds well the same as Californincation, but its getting good reviews so what do I know.

6:02 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Of course it's getting good reviews. I doubt they've ever had a bad review.

Their music does sound a bit different than most bands out there--I'll grant them that. But I still think they're only tolerable in small doses.

11:23 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

As I said before.

Two words for the new Super Smash Bros.

Solid fucking Snake.

Fallout boy is a black-hole in time and space. Every song you hear, every video you see, is time of your life that is whisked away to the abyss.

Somebody needs to make with the noise.

And of course the Chili's are getting good reviews. It's a given. They could shit all over a CD and people would eat it up. Not that they're a bad band, per say. I'm rather glad that they haven't actually shit on a CD.

4:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home