Sunday, April 02, 2006

hi guys

Well kids,

I've been feeling better. I did visit the doctor last Tuesday, and was told it looked like my throat was not really in bad shape.

The night before, though, I was having a hard time swallowing because of the pain, it was that bad, so I was surprised.

It's almost entirely gone now, and my eye even looks better. Mostly anyway.

So that's good.

Sleep lately has been crappy. For about a month before this I was sleeping pretty damn good and easily...Now I can feel this is the start of something terrible. I'll be out of my feet within a week, I bet.

Oh well.

In other news I got The Elder Scrolls V: Oblivion for my PC about a week ago. I've been playing it a steady pace, and I can tell ya, it's a cool game. Very addicting in that you can more or less do anything you want in it.

I spent about 2 hours just exploring and raiding random caves full of bandits before I even started the main quest.

You can break into people's houses, steal stuff, kill innocent people and all that madness. I love the freedom it gives you to become whatever you want. So far I've stuck to the good guy role... So far.

It's also gorgeous, as you can see:




I can stare at that water all day, it looks SO WET.




Killing elves is one of my most favourite things to do.

Over and out.

9 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Looks awesome man, i picked up that game the other day and took a gander at it, but it seems like every other game out there for pc, if i put it in my pc, it will explode. I seriously should do some upgrading.

Glad to hear your getting better, that not sleeping bit is pretty bad, its weird how it comes and goes like that.

12:14 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

It is pretty. Imagine seeing stuff like that in real life. We should travel.

2:40 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

I'd get it.

Except I'd never be able to play it.

Could I play a recluse, and live out in the wilderness, hunting trolls and such?

3:31 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

"It is pretty. Imagine seeing stuff like that in real life. We should travel."

I agree just something about seeing stuff in reality is better, but it sure does look pretty in a electronic medium.

The only thing bad about traveling is people.

8:11 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Raine:

You can play that way, in fact that's pretty much all I did for the first 4 hours I played the game. I stayed away from the cities and killed random goblins/bandits and it was awesome.

You can go at your own pace for as long as you like.

Oh yeah, you can also make your own class, so if you want to be a magic user and wear heavy armor or something, you can do it, it's pretty cool.

also THERE ARE NO ELVES OR TROLLS IN REAL LIFE SO I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE.

11:47 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Aww, come on!!!

What if I dressed up as an elf every night, just for you?

1:44 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

woah woah.

settle down little lady!

2:34 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

;)

WINK

2:44 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Hehe, I don't need a mask. I'm already a troll.

Joo want de axe?

5:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home