Monday, March 06, 2006

"you got Hemophage blood on me....it's on"

Trevor and I saw Ultraviolet. tonight.

This film is proof that if you make a movie starring a beautiful woman wearing super low (and tight) pants who kicks tons of ass with a sword, I will watch it.

It just doesn't necessarily mean I will like it.

It was average, I guess. One of those movies that relies to heavily on CGI/green screen stuff. A lot of the backgrounds were fake, much like, say, Sin City, but they just didn't mesh well enough, the whole film also had that sort of "soft focus" look... Like there was oil smeared on the screen or something.

Entertaining enough as a sci-fi action film, but nothing special.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Beautiful woman + Tight pants + multi changing hair colors, are always good in my books.

The building that looked like a crucifix, the guys voice who breathed through that noise thing not so good in my books.

11:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home