Monday, February 20, 2006

22

So today is my birthday. Don't care, never really have. I don't like to make a big deal about it.

I'd go on about how I'm another year older and even more lost than before, but I'll spare you all that bullshit.

I went to the doctor on Sunday to see if I could get some kind of idea why I'm so exhausted lately. When I say exhausted, it's not a "oh, you need more sleep" sort of deal, there is something wrong with me, I'm certain.

I know what tired is, and this isn't it. This is something else.

Of course he couldn't tell me anything other then "it looks like you're definitely fighting off some kind of bug" in regards to my sore throat, mostly. About the tiredness, I have to go in for a blood test within the next couple of days, so that's a nice birthday gift.

I really fucking hate when they take my blood. It's beyond creepy to me.

Anyway, I guess they'll be looking at many things, including my blood sugar level. I guess that's my main concern. Diabetes, or some form of it.

I guess it could be a lot of things though, including some fucked up sleep disorder. I really don't even care anymore, I would just like it to stop.

I'm off to bed.

Goodnight moon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Okay, it is sleep time for me too.

Goodnight, Hero Birthday Man.

5:21 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Bloodtests are an inconvenience, yes. No news is good news buddy. If it is diabetes, you can have half of my pancreas. Doesn't seem like it's doing much anyway.

8:26 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

I feel pretty much the same about birthdays. As I get older I couldnt care if they ever come around let alone have a bunch people make a big deal about it. Its just another day, hooray!.

8:34 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

The last time I had an IV inserted somehow the tube bent within my vein. It was weird.

I don't mind being stabbed a couple of times in a row (for a couple of vials), but I hate having an IV put in.

Good luck.

Don't die plz.

12:02 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Yeah, well they are always a breeze. It doesn't mean I enjoy them, though.

It's just gross to me. I can handle a lot of things, but someone taking my blood creeps me out, strangely.

And it's not even needles, that's not the part that gets me...so I dunno.

Anyway, I had it done, and it went well enough.

5:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home