Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I don't know.

Do you ever feel as if you want to be completely cut off from the outside world?

I do. I did yesterday, and most of the day before. I don't know what it is, but all I want is to be left alone. I just want to waste away in this room where nobody can see me. I crave sleep for no other reason but to pass the time until I can do it again.

I get like that a little too often, I think. I wonder what my life would be like if I was different in that way... I think I've ruined a lot of things by simply being me.

In other, not so depressed news...

James and I were out on Monday (before this mood hit me) and were browsing some stores in the mall. We eventually came to a little collector/hobby store where I found these:



Believe me when I tell you I HAD to buy them. The Crazy 88 fighter even has removable limbs and "real blood spraying action".

fucking awesome. The entire store was filled with COOL shit. I'll be back soon buying the rest of the set I think, as well as some other things.

Yeah, I'm a nerd like that, but I love collectibles. I think any woman I ever think about marrying would have to realize and accept the fact that there would be fricken action figures and pointless cool shit all over the place.

James ended up buying a whole shitload of batman figures at like $35 a pop.

Oh well, there are worse things to spend money on, right?

Right.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Like I said, our house would be like a museum of random, cool, pointless stuff hehe...

Those really are some cool action figures.

I want to see the "real blood spraying action!" (seriously)

Okay, I have to get dressed now.
For the long car ride.
Ooooog.

8:50 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Things that are ruined by that which you have no control over are nothing to be ashamed of.

Still, it's good to reflect. Be yourself. Nobody here will ask for any more than that.

In other news, you may now call me the demolisher of Warsong Gulch. Thank you.

10:12 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Please. you and I will now duel and I shall smite the everloving shit out of you!(with my Warlock)

7:21 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

It's on.

9:31 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

I get that way too, it usually passes I think everyone has their ups and downs and for the few there are more downs then ups.

As for the action figure, Christ I laughed when you said “real blood spraying action” good stuff.

In the words of Dustin “War Craft sucks the big one” you interpret then tell me what the hell that means?

11:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home