Tuesday, February 14, 2006

fucking bullshit.

Been feeling pretty shitty the past few days. Not only is my throat bugging the hell out of me, but my sleeping patterns are fucked up or something.

I've been getting a pretty good amount of sleep lately, and yet when I wake up, I feel as if I wasn't actually sleeping. Hell, I JUST had 9 hours of sleep and I can still feel the heaviness in my eyelids, and I was like that all day yesterday as well.

It's like I wake up completely drained of all my energy and it's REALLY starting to fucking bother me.

I don't know what it is. Perhaps it's all the years of being a vampire on a fucked up schedule that is finally getting to me on another level. I don't know, but if I feel like this for any extended amount of time, I'm going to fucking lose it, I swear.

it just ain't right, kids.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Cough drops, or any hard candy, I think. Just keeping your throat coated should help. I'm sorry you're feeling shitty schweetheart. :(

11:31 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

To much sleep! can make you feel like shit to.

T-Bones illness recovery program: 3 full caps of Nyquil (fuck what the instructions say its good for ya) + 2 Tylenols * 8 hrs of sleep and you’ll wake up mint.

It works for me anyways. Just don’t get to carried away with the nyquil, its addictive.

6:15 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hehe, if I took three full caps of Nyquil and an additional dose of Tylenol I would probably go into a 15 hour coma.

10:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home