Wednesday, February 08, 2006

It's not so pleasurable.

A couple days ago I bought up apleasurableheadache.com so that I can stop paying Homestead for giving me hardly anything.

Anyway, doing the whole HTML thing by myself and converting everything over made me realize what a pain in the fucking ass it is. Trevor, you are a god for being able to do what you do.

Me? I'm keeping it real simple (as before) just because the site is more about a place for me to write than anything.

Still, it's hard to adjust and sort through lines of code, but the pay off when you get the results you want is WAY more satisfying. I've never really known much of it, so I'm learning as I go.

As long as the site displays what I want it to, I'll consider it a win.

I just don't know when I'll get it all done. No rush I suppose.

8 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Well, I know I'll love it no matter what.

Just like I love that photo you're using as your icon. ;)

3:58 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Patience man Patience, guides me through the world of coding. Html is a breeze compared to half the stuff that makes Nintopia run or ran.

If you need any help with the html, php (I am assuming you went through ICD Soft) give me a shout. I have a guest book and a bunch of stuff pre coded so all you have to do is slap some new paint on it and you’re done if you want.

Damn that Icon is sexy…huh what?

7:36 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

what kind of fag wears a shirt with no sleeves though?

a faggy fag, that's who.

You can see a bit of my manly chest hair.

And yeah, Trevor, I've got a few questions about some stuff so I might fire you off an email or just try and figure it out myself.

Man, I can't imagine doing all that php/database shit on Nintopia. That'll always be your job.

11:50 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

This "faggy fag" is still waiting for your Warlock and his duel.

Or are you too busy having B&W nappy time to come and fight like a man (gnome?).

J/king. HTML is a thorn... but it ain't nothing compared to the abyss that's C++. It can and has happened that people have lost their souls to that programming language.

2:45 a.m.  
Blogger D. said...

hey fags, why don't you guys just kiss each other on the lips while wearing your sleevless muscle shirts.

Anyway, I'll post whatever the fuck I want if you don't like it, don't come here.

/serious.

Ps. I eat paladins for breakfast, shit head.

when I'm not napping, anyway.

12:34 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Indeed...your manly chest hair is über reizvoll.

Well...you're über reizvoll, period.



WINKY WINK

1:05 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

faggots!

9:45 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

I'm not hearing any Coldplay...

9:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home