Friday, February 10, 2006

hey guys.

Dear Ryan,



haha, I'm just messing with you. But I challenge you to a shirt off. What say you? I've already got some pictures of your glistening back muscles from Slave lake.

Speaking of Slave lake I've had an incredible urge to go camping lately. Like the past few days. My family is annoying the hell out of me for some reason and I just want to get away.

I want to sit out by the open fire and just relax and not have to think about a damn thing. Sure, the sleep always sucks balls, but it's about just being away from everything that becomes all to familiar over the years. At least for me, anyway.

That, and reading burning newspapers. Am I right guys?

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

...and then I jump you.

2:44 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Dear God, somebody hold that woman down!

If Ryan doesn't throw down, I'll accept the Prince's challenge.

Mind me, I'm not expecting to get jumped, or swarmed... or whatever.

Just let me get drunk enough first.

4:36 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh u r *so* rite.

1:15 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

haha...fair enough.

9:35 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

It's good to know my newspapers are being used for something useful...

12:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home