Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Wonderful Rainbow

Months ago I made a post about Sleep paralysis.

Since then I've not experienced them...Until last night.

It was the same sort of deal, except I remember trying several times to get out of my bed and run to my door in order to get some help. I cannot count the number of times I tried, only to be pushed back repeatedly onto my bed. When I say "pushed" it was like I was spinning out of control. I'd hear some weird sound and I'd be held down in bed again. I yelled for my mom, my dad, my brother repeatedly. No sounds came out of my mouth.

I also remember thinking to myself "holy fuck, this is real, I'm having a seizure and I need help. It's the middle of the night, and I can't even talk. I'm going to die here. Nobody is going to find me"

Scariest feeling ever.

Eventually I stopped trying to get out of bed, and just laid on my right side at which point I could faintly see something out of the corner of my eye, but the same "pushing" feeling happened everytime I tried to look.

I don't know why, but after running out of ideas I decided I'd try laying on my left side and facing the wall, so I did...And then I woke up. Completely (seriously, it was gross) covered in sweat.

I didn't know where the fuck I was or what I was looking at. Eventually I snapped out of it. I'd never been so relieved in my life, I swear to god.

Usually these things last a few minutes, this one lasted 30 minutes at the LEAST. I know because I made a note of the time I last looked at my clock and the time I was actually awake.

So that's that.

In other news I watched The Weather man today. It was very good. Incredibly depressing in a lot of ways, outright sad and touching in others, and even downright funny at times. It's a very odd, real feeling movie. Pretty damn good.


4 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

I am speechless, at the shear magnitude of that, plus the fact you said you saw something. Seriously disturbing. The part that something like that could happen doesn’t bother me as much as the fact as seeing something there that looks like it’s controlling it.

All I can say is I hope it doesn’t happen again.

8:33 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I don't know what time that was happening to you, but last night I got really scared for you at one point. Weird.

Hopefully that won't be happening to you again. :(

2:06 a.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Yeah, well I don't know exactly what I saw, but there was something or someone there. At the time that didn't creep me out as much as the fear that I was going to die.

Now, though, it sends shivers through my body.

9:44 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

creeeeeeeepy.

12:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home