Friday, March 03, 2006

I'm avoiding the issues.

Lately I've been wondering/thinking how cool it would be if my life had a soundtrack.

I came about this thought after realizing how much an awesome soundtrack really adds to a film (It adds a whole fucking lot, by the way)

Some bitchin' tunes could start playing whenever I'm mad. Man oh man it'd pump me up. Several people would get punched in the face within a day, for sure. I might even cut some heads off.

There could also be some sad orchestrated bits whenever I'm feeling uneasy, also whenever I wake up. I guess this might just depress me even more, but that's the point of soundtracks isn't it? To add to the feeling, mood and overall atmosphere.

It would be cool to have a soundtrack.

At any rate, here is a picture of Avril Lavigne (quiet, Stephanie) in a Hooters "uniform":



D likes short shorts.

5 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

Maxim had a shot of her in a corset.

Shit.

I'll be in my bunk.

10:15 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I wasn't even going to say anything!


You know...I've been known to wear short shorts every now and again...

;)

4:32 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Avril is smoking; I believe I have that maxim around here somewhere as well.

Soundtrack: Just some nice symphony stuff playing in the background all the time to replace silence and certain individuals voices would be great. Maybe some harder stuff as the day progress then back down a subtle hum as the night emerges, and consumes us with raw untamed emotion.

4:38 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I would love to make a movie about you guys. I think it'd be highly entertaining.

1:13 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Hehe, sure thing.

"See that guy going schizo in the background? That's Geoff. He's a fucking mess"

*cue laugh-track*

10:53 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home