Sunday, February 26, 2006

fine then.

Since all the cool kids are doing it (well, the 2 coolest, anyway).

Four Jobs I have had

Bay cleaner at Hughes carwash
night shift guy at Superstore
some other things which I wouldn't really call jobs, but probably could
--

Four Movies I can watch over and over again
Kill Bill
Terminator 2
Evil Dead
Signs


Four places I have lived

Edmonton
Adelaide, Australia
Stony Plain(ish) Alberta
--

Four TV shows I love

Arrested Development
Seinfeld
Home Movies
--

Four places I’ve vacationed
There probably aren't four places. I don't vacation.

Four of my favourite dishes

Perogies (from my grandma)
Classic combo from KFC
chicken cordon blue (spelled wrong? made by my mom)
Kraft Dinner (only if I make it, everyone else fucks it up, I swear to christ)

Four sites I visit daily
IMDb
Nintendorks
various blogs (these count as one. fuck off)
BBC news (why them? I'm not sure)

Four places I would rather be right now

Iceland
Russia
The moon
some place secret

Four things I do with my fingers

point
flip people off
type
tap on things

Four embarrassing things I've done

Thought about this for a bit. I don't really know.

My four quotes


I don't do quotes

Four People I'd like to kill (or see killed)*

George W Bush
Jack Thompson
Richard Gere (should be dead already, he's like 93, but hey)
The rollings stones (yes, all of them)

ok, so I added the last one to give it a little flavour of my own.

That's pretty much the only quiz/survey you'll ever see posted here, mainly because it's not retarded and it's more personal then a "WHAT KIND OF DOG ARE YOU LOL" type retarded thing with generic questions and canned results.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Richard Gere haha, i would of blasted the fuck out of Hugh Grant before him.

11:37 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Richard Gere is oh so sexy.


What is with you and Trevor and Kraft Dinner?

Chicken cordon bleu is SO. Good.



Let's go to the moon.

11:40 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Fuck yes on the Perogies, KD, and the whacking of the rolling stones.

I can explain the BBC thing too. British journalists are hands and feet above anything in North America. I read the Guardian for the same reason.

6:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home