Sunday, March 12, 2006

From The Vapor Of Gasoline

I have nothing of importance to talk about right now, so I'll just carry on.

I don't think I can call Mr. Beast my favourite Mogwai album, it's hard to compete with Happy songs for happy people, young team or even ten rapid. There is just so much awesomeness there, it's amazing.

Though I wouldn't call it my least favourite either...Even though my least favourite Mogwai album would still be thousands better than most shite out there these days. I'm not even kidding.

Speaking of Mogwai the songs "stop coming to my house" and "I know you are but what am I?" are some of the most beautiful ever. Especially the first one, even when it starts to get all loud and noisy, it's still beautiful. That, my friends, is the magic of Mogwai.

In other news:


and it only took me...



...Which might look like a lot, and is, but when you gauge it based on how long I've actually owned the game, it isn't so bad.
I basically play a few hours every morning after I get home from work, it's how I wind down I guess, so it's not too bad.

That's the maximum player level at the moment, but there is still plenty to do...The game is so huge, still, it feels nice.

Over and out.

8 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

How long have you had the game?

10:26 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Travel is Dangerous is another good one as well.

Congrats on the level 60. I'm still working on cracking 32.

Naturally, as I write this, my brother is wasting time running people through deadmines.

3:05 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

How long how long how long how long?

4:51 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

I don't know.

A month or something after it came out.

A year and lots of months? maybe two years. I really have no idea.

6:43 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Mogwai, the new disc is awesome, “Glasgow Mega Snake” I’ve had the song on repeat for the last few hours.

Warcraft looks delicious, I just cant fathom sitting in front of my computer for that long, then again I do that anyways. I need the new Zelda now!!!!!!!!!!

8:50 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

yeah, it's kinda like...people spend that much time in front of a tv...or even on a computer doing OTHER stuff...they just don't know it because they can't check their "total time WASTED"

I bet they wouldn't want to know, anyway.

2:52 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I would want to know!! I recently looked at the total time I've spent on my current cellphone. 174:12:12 since May...or August. I don't recall which. I bet the number of days I've spent on the phone in my entire life is remarkably high.

And can you imagine how much time you and I have spent simply chatting, let alone the time invested in emails?

Time is so precious, if you think about it in a certain light, and we are the best at wasting it.

Anyway, yay for reaching level 60!

8:45 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

PS I'm not saying that talking to you is a waste of time. That is not what I meant!

8:46 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home