Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Mr. Beast

So the new Mogwai CD came out today...I've been waiting for this since the day I finally had their other 11 albums in my possession (so, a long time)

Unlike most people, I actually went out of my way to avoid listening to previews/leaked songs...Cause I'm weird like that.

And now the awesomeness of it is hitting me in the chest like a fucking brick. The opening track, Auto rock, is the most poweful thing ever, I swear.

Fucking brilliant.

I can't say whether I like it best or not, because I'm still listening, and I'm still taking it in.

I love music.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

i am making yet another special trip into Edmonton to get it tommorow, best buy... more like worst buy *insert laughs*

1:37 a.m.  
Blogger D. said...

haha, but that girl said you smelled nice. Fuck best buy though.

It's worth a trip in to HMV, because it's awesome.

1:45 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

haha women. "You dont smell that bad either" i should of said that.

Never made it in, which kind of angers me. Next week you should just burn me a copy and once i get around to it ill buy it.

10:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home