Sunday, April 23, 2006

I'll cut your face

I guess it's been a while since I wrote something. Here are some random thoughts/observations:

- I've been very tempted to get a haircut lately. It's getting pretty annoying, but then I think about how I always regret it because real short hair is just...Not my thing. But if I'm going to bother to go get it cut, I go all the way.

- I got a Virtual Boy a few days ago. Sort of by accident, because I placed a low (but higher than all the others) bid on ebay...And strangely ended up winning. I was just trying to be a cunt and make other people pay more, but I won, so that's cool.

Sure, it was a commercial failure, but it's a collector's item as far as games go, and it's actually pretty cool...But playing for more than 3 minutes makes my retinas bleed. You sort of get used to it and eventually your eyes go all wonky. Brilliant

- I don't get why EVERYBODY likes the song "Sweet Home Alabama" I fucking hate it and it's annoying as fuck. So overplayed and overrated. Maybe if I was a toothless yokel I'd get it? I dunno. Fuck Skynyrd.

- Perogies are fucking delicious. My Grandma dropped some off the other day and they are all I've eaten since. The food of the gods, I tell you.

I guess that's all for now, kids.

PS. Blogger you fucking suck. Sit there on the "publishing" page another fucking six hours. You fucking idiots.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Canadians have a love affair with perogies. You can hardly find the frozen kind down here.

Hehe, I'm glad Montreal Man sent you your Virtual Boy!! He was probably thinking that he'd never get his harddrive. But it makes your retinas bleed, eh? hehe...hmmmmmmmm..sounds like it could be addicting.

I enjoy Jewel's version of Sweet Home Alabama. As far as Skynyrd goes..I just like saying his name. Skyyynyyyyrd.

RESIST THE URGE! You said you wouldn't get it cut until the summer! Which is still two months away! You can doooo iiiiit! (Plus, I want to see it all really super shaggy.)

1:42 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Perogies are indeed the corporeal form of ambrosia for our tastebuds. Cottage cheese ones, slightly crispy, with bacon and butter...

mmm. My heart chugs just thinking about all the fat.

I demand pictures of the virtual boy.

4:19 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Virtual boy, I remember that Jessie kid brought his to school when they first came out, possibly the stupidest thing ever. I have no desire to own one, maybe for a collector’s piece but other than that meh. If I remember correctly didn’t it come with a tripod to hold itself up? ahhahahaha.

Perogies are fucking awesome, especially the cottage cheese and bacon ones, my aunt makes some of the best.

Don’t get a haircut man, or at least wait till after we go camping. Long hair + camping + fishing = bad ass. Mines getting pretty shaggy too.

Skynard sucks balls that’s all I have to say about them, except that song has some pretty cool piano in it. Way to overrated for what they are.

8:01 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Trevor: have you actually played a virtual boy though? for all the reasons it failed (big, slightly ugly and just strange) it's also cool for so many other reasons. It's pretty damn trippy which is reason enough to play it.

I decided I'll wait on the hair cut. It's not about being too hot, not yet anyway. But if you cut yours, Trevor, well there will be hell to pay, Ryan already wimped the fuck out. He even puts product in his hair!

product!

12:09 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I like it when a guy lets his hair just airdry. No gel. No spray. No other goo. Just nice..natural hair.

Not that the productified hair doesn't look nice, because usually it looks awfully attractive, but...it's just not the same to the touch, I guess.

Yay for letting it grow some more. :)

5:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home