Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter.

When I got out of work this morning it was raining a decent amount. By the time I got home it had turned to freezing rain and the ground was pretty slushy.

I went inside, did some stuff and forgot about it all for a while but I glanced out the window a few minutes ago and saw this:




All that grass was completely clear of the white stuff just a few hours ago.

What's hard to see is exactly how much it is snowing. It's the heavy fluffy snow and it's absolutely pouring down still.

Sure it's now that crazy, and I bet it will be gone by the end of the day, or a few days at most, but it's still cool. I like having snow without the bitter coldness. It's beautiful.

In other news my trouble sleeping continues to plague me.
Do you ever lay down and bed and think to yourself that your pillows feel like stones? That's how I've been feeling and it's frustrating as hell, it's like I'm laying on metal operating table with two rocks as my pillows.

And before you say anything, no, I don't need a new bed. The problem feels very mental to me.

Oh well. I'll ride 'er out and eventually I'll collapse and everything will be back to normal I'm sure. That's just how it is sometimes.

9 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Yeah...our weather here is remarkably similar to yours up there. (Okay, it's not THAT weird since I'm just a few hundred miles south of you and in a mountain valley.) It's still in the 50's (low teens, I would assume) but the sky is that shade of white-gray it gets when it's going to snow. We're supposed to have showers turning to snow later tonight. Anyway, I was thinking that exact thing...that the big fluffy snow on the ground when it's warm out is so beautiful. I'm sitting inside at my computer with a tank top on, but hopinghopinghoping for it to at least pour out there.

Thank you for including a picture.


...are you SURE you don't need a new bed? ;)

Hehe, I can understand thinking it's mental, actually.

Maybe tonight you were able to crash.

Happy Easter.

Did you know I saw a plush, but plastic, Batman Easter basket at Wal Mart? That seems so messed up to me for some reason.

5:47 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Wow.

Clear as a bell here today. Although I got my weather headache again. We shall see what the weatherman was smoking.

9:24 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Suzanne, Dan is a WEIRDO who doesn't think chocolate is the greatest creation ever.

I don't know what is wrong with him.

1:27 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I know...but just think...all that means really is more chocolate in the world for us! YUM.

10:08 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

hey I like chocolate just fine, I'm just not a FATSO like you two!

2:31 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

hahaha...

Well..chocolate > all, for me.

With the exception of DanO, of course. Awwwwwwwwwww.

I think I seriously eat some everyday. And if I don't, I crave it really intensely. I've been known to trek out at 8:30 PM to the bus stop to go the five minutes to the grocery store for some. It's an intense addiction.

YUM.

...fun dips are pretty damn tasty though, now that you mention it...


My ass probably IS as plump as it is from my love for junk food. Hehe, well, when you look at my mom you see that it's mostly genetics, but still, I'm sure the chocolate plays a role as well.

1:02 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

hahahaha...


oooh, that was too good.

4:30 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

and also it wasn't even funny.

Just saying.

12:49 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

...heh...neeeeevermind.

11:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home