Tuesday, April 11, 2006

it's a kansas city shuffle

I saw Lucky number Slevin with Comrade Trevor tonight.

I was pretty impressed with it. It's a gangster/comedy/mystery movie all in one. Tons of twists and turns and all that jive.

Mostly I just enjoyed it because I was entertained the entire way through, and that's all I ask of my films.

Bruce Willis is an awesome badass assassin. Seriously the looks on his face in all the scenes are pure gold. He's great.

This is also the first movie I've seen where I didn't fucking hate Josh Hartnett. It's amazing, apparently he CAN act. Incredible.

Anyway, good movie, good killing, good story. Worth the money.

I was going to follow up this post with some hot nudes of the girls below but apparently a certain American girl I know doesn't like to look at that sort of thing.

BOOOOOOO!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

You can do what you want! I was just saying that naked woman tushies aren't exactly my favourite thing to be greeted with when I come to YOUR blog.



But thank you. ;)



censored.

1:33 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Pfffffffffffft,

I kind of like Matt Good’s saying when it comes to people bitching about his music, “If they don’t like it then don’t listen to it” kind of like here you don’t like it don’t look. That’s all I am going to say.

Lucky number Slevin awesome movie. In the words of one of those idiot movie critics

“I haven’t had this much fun at the movies ever”

6:30 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hehe, he was just being his nice Danny self and taking my feelings into consideration. I never outright said, "Post Naked Woman Pictures and DIIIIIIIIIIE!" ...I just said..."please no naked women!" Or..something to that effect.

6:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home