Saturday, May 13, 2006

Tango

I don't like my job.

The past few weeks of it especially, but last night was just mean.

I told myself I was going to leave it at that, but I can't. I said I wasn't going to say anything about the people I work with...but that's impossible, so here goes:

I hope you all choke to death in your sleep.

There.

You could say it was "one of those days" but I got to thinking "those days" are happening far too often these days, and that, for me, is a problem.

I know I bitch too much about my job and people will just tell me to quit and find another one but it's not that easy. For a lot of reasons.

I wish I could quit and do nothing at least for a month or so. Nothing but whatever the hell I feel like doing.

But our world would have you believe that as soon as you grow up, it's your duty to get a job and make money so that you can spend it on shit that you don't need.

That's how life is, they tell you, and it doesn't matter that you're a miserable piece of shit with a completely sour taste in your mouth 90% of the time based on the shit you've got to swallow on a daily basis.

That part of life just does not matter.

I don't think I need comments on this one because to be honest, I don't much care what you think.