Thursday, June 29, 2006

Servo

Well kids,

I just finished a 8 day work week and boy am I beat.

The good news is that I'm now on my way to enjoying some quality holiday time.

The boys and I are headed off tomorrow morning for some quality camping time. Ryan is coming along and it shall be the first time (except for today) that I've seen the guy outside of work for some months. It shall be good.

Good, slightly homo erotic times will be had by all. I like to sleep in the same tent as trevor, with my arm around him because it feels good and he says he enjoys it because of the sense of security. What...woah. woah.

So I'll be back in bloggersville on Monday with pics, perhaps sooner if we get sick of the heat/get malaria. Or perhaps we'll run into a gang of cannibals and I'll have to hack my way out via the machete I keep close during the nights.

Stay tuned folks.

Raine, hold the fort. What fort you ask?

Exactly

3 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

hahaha, we should zip our sleeping bags together and cuddle, but that might make me look faggy.

*ties the front of his shirt into a knot*

9:21 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

hahahaha


SO JEALOUS.

DAMNIT!

Except I think I'd be too scared to be the only girl along with you boys. I think I'd get in the way!

Though...it might be worth it to share a tent with BOTH of you ;) WINKY WINK!

Ryan could always join in on the FUN if he wanted. I wouldn't mind!

MORE WINK.




Seriously though.

Have a good time, guys. :)

Please try not to kill yourselves.

1:10 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Heh. Don't worry amigo, I'll generate enough bullshit to fill ten blogs, so your faithful followers will not become bored.

Take it easy guys, I think you deserve the break.

12:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home