Monday, August 14, 2006

Bloodlust quenched....for now.

Well Trevor and I rolled into town to see The Descent While listening to some Slayer.

I just want to say it is the best horror film I have seen in a long, long while. Absolutely and completely worth your money if you are at all a fan of the genre.

Creepy dark caves + hot girls + ...Monster things = fuck yeah with a side dish of a whole shitload of blood.

That is quality stuff right there. Perfect amount of build up before the tension gets kicked right in the face and the blood flows like...Something that flows very fast.

I just read some info that says the original UK ending was cut and instead the "American" version got a different ending which I hate (compared to the other one, I mean). I don't like when stuff gets cut or changed, but at least it makes me look forward to seeing the DVD.

Anyway. Awesome.

Also call me crazy but a girl all wet and covered completely in blood, with an intense look in her eyes is fucking hot. I said it.

PS. I almost hit a fox on the way home, I saw it on the side of the road and he darted out at the last second, but then quickly flipped/turned the opposite way and cheesed it into the ditch.

Scared the crap out of me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

That movie was awesome; the ending was utter tripe though. I hate when they change stuff like that.

"Also call me crazy but a girl all wet and covered completely in blood, with an intense look in her eyes is fucking hot. I said it."

Sexy as hell!!!!

Also was that you in front of me on highway outside of stony? I briefly toyed with the idea of catching up to them/you but I wasn’t sure it was you. You left your satanic fucks disc in my transport vessel.

12:03 a.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Yeah that was me, I looked over at you and gave you a crazy stare and shooke my fist in the air, but you never looked!

12:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home