Monday, August 07, 2006

You must have done something right.

Well the past few days have been something special for me.

I've come to several conclusions and had a few revelations about things in my life and it's interesting.

Kind of liberating and yet depressing in some ways, I guess.

I'd say they weren't huge deals, but at this time I'm not entirely sure either way. Though I'm not incredibly keen on discussing them at any more length than this.

It really feels nice to take a long car ride to someplace you've never been. One of the easiest ways to clear your head of shit you don't want to care about.

Never forget that.

I'm glad I have my two days off now. I feel more burned out than I have for a very, very long time. I've been sleeping pretty well though. Pretty well being 4 or 5 hours.

Today/tonight though, I plan on getting a nice long dose of dreamland. I hope it works out.

Yeah, so this post was pointless rambling.

6 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Drives are awesome i do that quite regularly, it clears the head and gives me alone time which is good. Its just once you come to your senses and your in Jasper wondering how the hell you got there thats a bit diffrent.

Sleep is good in moderation.

4:32 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Sleep is ALWAYS good. What are you talking about?

8:15 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Mm. It's when you sleep an entire day away, and nobody knows or cares where you went... that's when perhaps it's too much of a good thing.

Although in my opinion, if you're not missing anything important, why the fuck not?

3:59 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Sleep is ALWAYS good. What are you talking about?

how is it good? i've heard of people that will sleep 18 hrs a day, maybe its just me but how the hell do you sleep that much, it cant be good. no?????

11:20 a.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Sleep is like therapy in a lot of ways.

This world is shit, let's be honest. Sleep lets you forget all about it, lets you be comfortable for a few hours...how can you not like that?

plus it just FEELS nice.

I dunno about 18 hours, but like Raine says, if you are missing nothing important, then why the hell not?

11:25 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

plus it just FEELS nice.

That's why I like it, mostly.

I don't even have to be sleeping. Just being in bed.

12:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home