Friday, August 04, 2006

Georgia

Hey guys. Blogosphere.

Alright, if you've been watching the news/flipping TV channels at any time this past week you may or may not know about what happened to Mel Gibson.
He supposedly got charged with impaired driving and when arrested, became incredibly angry and shouted some terrible things a
t the cops.

Normally I wouldn't even write or care about this, but what's more sickening than that is how people are reporting this as if it's huge news.


"tonight at 11, we're INSIDE Mel Gibson's rehab center with an exclusive look at the star" or"Gibson apologizes, but will it be enough to save his career!?"


It's off the charts for stupidity. These things happen, and the guy has battled alcoholism before.

He slips up and does something stupid and all of a sudden he's a piece of shit and nobody likes him.
The best shit is when some Entertainment show interviewed people on the street and a bunch of them claimed they'd never see any of his films again.


Cunts.

people fuck up. Cut him some slack, he's an awesome actor and an awesome director.

In other news I had a dream yesterday that I was driving on a highway surrounded by huge, completely black mountains. I was afraid because my car was nearly out of gas and several other warning lights started popping up on the dash. They were mostly pointless things like "F-1433" which means nothing, but I recall being very worried. I knew I couldn't stop for some reason, though

And that was it. It seemed to last a while.

There's one for people who like to believe dreams ha
ve meaning. Full of leads and images that people could follow. My opinion is that dreams mean very, very little, but what do I know.

I decided today that I am not going to shave for a very long, perhaps sickening amount of time. I can't grow a real beard, but I'll begin to look shaggy and homeless within a week. It will be great fun.

They'll all ask "why?" and I'll tell them "because"

Here's my inspiration:


Oh Mel, you so crazy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

He is and so are you. And that's just the way I like it!


Also. Yes. People are idiots if they're not going to see a movie because an actor in it fouled up somewhere along the way.

And for reporting it as HUGE news.

That's how I felt when My Space being down (because of the California power outages) was being reported. Who gives a shit?

8:35 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

I agree the man is human! News flash he meses up too, he apologized for his action but one thing that doesent sit well with me is drunk driving if he was???? he should be charged to the full extent of the law no fucking favors because he is family, there is no reason for that shit.
I agree, the man is human! News flash he messes up too! He apologized for his action but one thing that doesn’t sit well with me is this drunk driving shit if he was???? He should be charged to the full extent of the law no fucking favors because he is famous; there is no reason for that shit. There is something called responsibility, whether it’s me or Tom Cruise drinking and driving is wrong, same goes with that Nickleback guy. Still he is an awesome actor and director; I’m not going to boycott the guy for being human and anyone who does is an idiot, plain and simple.

Shaving is overrated; grow it out man so I’m not the only guy looking like ZZ TOP in Stony.

12:14 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

I always think shaving is over-rated too. Until about five days in, the birds start chirping and I realize they aren't outside anymore.

Meanwhile.

Yes. I dislike the news flash about Mel Gibson. But that's how the media makes its money. By reporting things that are interesting to the public at large. A goat sniffing its own crotch could be news if enough people paid attention. Hell, look at the eagle-nest-watch-via-the-internet story. That was the biggest non-story in history up until the point that over a million people were watching a fucking eagle nest every day.

Fucking cunts.

1:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home