Monday, August 28, 2006

wheels.

Well.

I did it. I got a new car.

As of about an hour ago I am officially the proud owner of a 2007 Volkswagen Rabbit. It's kind of nerve wracking and exciting. I don't take buying a new car lightly, I don't have tons of cash to throw around so it was a pretty big decision for a guy like me.

Thanks to me cleaning out my bank account and a loan of $5000 from my awesome parents, the remaining 15 grand will be paid off at just over $300 a month which really isn't that bad.

Considering I've been wanting a new car for a long while and it will be something reliable and awesome on gas, I think I made the right choice.

I started looking at them seriously a few days ago online and fell in love with 'em. Everything about it is cool. I love smaller hatchbacks, and when I actually got to sit in one, I was blown away at how much actual room there is.

The only bad part is that it's white. I had told myself I didn't want another white car, but there is a waiting list of SIX MONTHS to get another one, and being as I'm not that picky when it comes to something as unimportant as colour, I got it.

Also, it looks bitchin' in white. Some cars don't, but this one does. Apparently it is pretty much the only one in "Western Canada" that is even for sale.

I get to pick it up tomorrow sometime after I figure out all my insurance shit. I know I'll be paying more for that, but I hope it isn't too bad.

Also it perhaps puts a dent in my plans of moving out sometime, but whatever. I'll just try my best to save up more. $300 a month isn't that hard to manage.

Stay tuned for a full fledged review of my new auto tomorrow.

PS. what the hell is with not even including floor mats? I swear to god these cunts like to make a buck at every other turn. I eventually convinced him to throw in some special mats ($150 value!) but they don't even have them in stock at the moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

Shit man, it sounds like they were trying to sell you stuff they don't even have.

You'll have to post pics. I want to see what the new D-mobile looks like.

3:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home