Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Syriana

Well as Trevor already mentioned in his blog, him and I went to see Syriana tonight.

I have to say it was one awesome film, it's basically about human greed at the cost of life and character, or more specifically...About American oil companies operations in the middle east and the government of Iran and America.

It was a bit hard to follow at times, mainly because it jumps back and forth between sets of characters and their events.

I want to watch it again, and I have to agree with Trevor, it has really stuck with me.

It's beautiful, tragic and sickening all at once...which is pretty much the only way to describe it.

Everyone should see it.

On a completely different subject, I've been not sleeping well at all lately. The past week has been the type where you lay in bed for a few hours and then eventually nod off...Or at least you think so, because you wake up some short while later and still feel like shit, so you repeat the process.

It's fucking brutal and I'm beginning to wonder if these years backwards sleeping patterns are permanently fucking me up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

Awesome man, awesome. I just wish hollywood would do more stuff like this. Informative and entertaining.

Your sleeping man, i get that way to but it seems to go in week spurts. Then disseapears for awhile. I just think when you first get tired go to bed, dont force yourself stay awake, once you get your second wind your pretty much fucked for sleep anyways.

9:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home