Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Games

whooo, the past day has been full of pretty much nothing but gaming for me.

I picked up Gun for my GameCube on Monday. It's a very cool western themed game with lots to do. I like games that drop you into the middle of a huge world and let you go about your business.

I've killed a bunch of Indians, collected some bounties and scalped countless people, all in the name of FUN.

Fuck yeah!

I also got Mario Kart for my DS today. It is easily the best Mario Kart game, I think. So far.

I wish I had broadband so I could play online (this is Nintendo's first online game) but even without online, it's a blast, and plays great. They included a bunch of courses from the SNES, GameCube and GBA games, so that's pretty awesome, too.

Oh, and of course there is World of Warcraft, my true love.

I enjoy games.

5 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

Amen brotha. Amen.

Although you'd best be warned not to play them too much. There is no better way to kill something enjoyable, than by doing it too much.

Unless its sex. Then it's always fun. Or so I'm told.

Is there a lot of blood in Gun? The stupid ads here wouldn't show it. If it's just a bunch of flipping and flopping rag dolls, I'm not even going to bother. I don't enjoy the sight of blood, but for the sake of realism...

2:26 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Yeah, I play games for short bursts of time, so I don't actually play as much as it seems like I do. I guess it keeps them from getting boring/too easy.

There is blood in gun. You can also blow off limbs and heads and so on. It's rather brutal

3:07 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Have you finished mopping up Half-Life 2 yet?

If so, isn't that last weapon God?

5:53 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

I've not played it yet, but I plan on trying to finish it up today.

Which should hopefully actually happen , since Ryan abandoned me, I won't be playing WoW nearly as much.

9:11 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

In the game of love, YOU are the winner!

3:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home