Saturday, November 05, 2005

Like a bad acid trip, dudes.

I had a strange dream last yesterday, and it's been sort of replaying in my head all night. Well, the parts I can recall anyway.

I was watching a movie...but at certain times it was like I was IN the film. My view would sort of switch over from time to time....Anyway, it had something to do with the devil (this was a seriously fucked up version of Satan, let me tell you) and some other creepy guys with masks chasing two people, one of whom was me at times, and the other who I cannot recall, but turned into a dog every now and then.

I remember the devil looking fellow eventually grabbed the dog and took a bite out of it...and then spit out the soul (which looked like a ghost), which was still able to talk. I remember we (yes, this part was me) were in a hotel room and I knew the bad guys were outside because they were banging on the door and trying to break it down...And I would have been scared for my life if I hadn't then seen myself watching this very scene on my own couch at which point my brother asked what I was watching. I remember picking up the DVD case and trying very had to pronounce the title, which was "Sorena".....

and then I woke up.

Seriously.

I cannot believe the things my mind, or really any mind can come up with. It legitimately creeps me out, I also find it odd that my dreams often play out like films...Literally cutting to different scenes and such...Maybe I need to not watch some many movies, I don't know.

I mostly remember what the devilish guy looked like. He was seriously badass looking, somewhere between what the "Lord of darkness"(seen here) looked like in the movie Legend and Diablo from Diablo II.

I wish I could remember more. Someone get to work on that Dream Recorder™™

Oh, and sadly, the no movie called "Sorena" exists, at least not that I can find. I wish it did, and I wish it was something like that dream...that would have been fucked right up.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Creeeeepy.

The Devil biting the dog and spitting out the soul is a really cool/interesting idea, you know. I can just imagine what it would look like in a movie.

Though I'm sure this is not a movie I could watch.

I saw the sum total of three minutes of The (original) Exorcist last Saturday night, and, I shit you not, it is what kept me up all night yesterday.

9:17 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

haha jesus buddy. That stuff is just down right creepy, yet at the sametime interesting. Like where does it come from.

shit that would make a killer movie.

Exorcist haha bah, The Bone Collector, now that will send shivers donw your back, especially the creepy music.

3:42 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

yeah, I never really understood people and the exorcist. It is not scary. Sorry, but it isn't...I wanted to be scared, I wished it would scare me...and yet it never did.

8:13 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Sounds like a pretty wierd dream, but seemings as how you're a movie-buff, I'm not too surprised.

Just remember to keep your thorns aura up to speed and don't drink any Unicorn's blood.

7:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home