Friday, October 28, 2005

Nothing.

Well, I've got myself a few extra days off work. Actually, something like five days, I guess. I don't know.

I feel I really need them though. I slept over 13 hours last night, and I think I'll be doing it again tonight.

So it's sleep + video games + writing for the next little while...And there is nothing else in the world I'd rather be doing.

Matt Good on Sunday, though. I'm getting pretty excited again. I really, really hate concerts and the idea of standing amongst several hundred drunken people is making me doubt it again... but really, in the end it's completely worth it. It has been every other time, anyway.

There are very few bands who could actually get me to go and see them live. Matthew Good is one of them...Probably the only one who would ever come to Edmonton, so I think I'm safe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Days off are good.

I am going to watch two movies tonight. Two, Daniel. TWO.

5:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home