Saturday, October 22, 2005

"Did you say you were on Mescaline?". "I did indeed. Very much so."

I've decided The Royal Tenebaums is one of my favourite movies of all time. It's fucking hilarious and very touching at the same time. Sure, some people absolutely do not "get it", but I think that is due to the type of humor more than the quality of the film.

Nobody in the world makes films like Wes Anderson, and I love the guy for it. He's a fucking genius.

In other news my face is itchy. I'm trying to not shave until Christmas. Why? I'm not quite sure.
Maybe I just don't give a shit.

I challenged Ryan to see who could go the longest with out shaving the other day. But I figure he's too much of a pretty boy to take me up on it.

It's kind of easy for me, I can't grow a real beard, I just end up looking real shaggy and possibly like a homeless fellow might.
Also, I can go a few weeks without shaving and people really wouldn't be able to notice, as the hair is real light at first.

Now it's actually got some length to it, so it's itchy as hell, though.

I say we all have a beard off, the last person standing is the champion of the universe.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I WILL BEAT YOU ALL!

7:37 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

The bearded lady's spoken!

Haha, actually, you just reminded me of this.

As for a beard off... I'm out. I have to be clean shaven for my practicum. It's funny, because some of the people I'm working for have beards.

Yay for double standards.

9:10 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

haha Beard Off, mine was getting pretty huge up until last week when it came off. I cant take the itching especially at work. I may join you guys in this quest again atleast till it starts itching like a bastard.

The Royal Tenebaums classic, its weird but thats what makes it good.

9:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home