Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My 100th post, hooray.

I was playing Warcraft earlier and checked my map only to notice there are tons of places I've yet to even see.

So me and my trusty steed went on an adventure to uncharted (for me, anyway) lands. Here we are posing for a photo near the burning steppes.



I rode around exploring all the sections of the map avoiding enemies who were a lot stronger than me until I ran into this fellow:


At which point I got the fuck out of dodge as he was a level 60 elite and was fixing to chase me around the entire map.
And then the servers had to reset, which is the only reason I'm posting any of this.

It was fun though, the game world is so huge it's fun to just ride around sometimes.

In other news I found out that Matt Good has been playing Advertising on police cars at live shows and I am PRAYING I get to hear it when I see him live. That would make my fucking night.

Seriously. And not an acoustic version (even though it's great) I want the full 7 minute epic done in live form.

My life would pretty much be complete at that point.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Hehehe...when you nerd out like that over something computer-video-gameish I find you completely...irresistable.

SO ENDEARING, DANIEL.

Man my head hurts right now.

8:44 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

That looks awesome man, i am seriously debating about trying to get it working again. Then again maybe ill just go out and buy it and quit screwing around with this guest pass stuff.

12:28 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

I've gots to get me a hoss.

But level 40 is so terribly far away.

2:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home