Tuesday, September 13, 2005

So, the new Sigur Rós album comes out today.

I can't really bring myself to leave the house and be amongst the people of the world, so I ordered it from Amazon.

Knowing me, It'll be a spur of the moment thing and I'll be speeding into HMV later to search for it anyway, though HMV tends to not have a lot of the stuff I've wanted lately, so I'll probably remain here.

I got a cd yesterday. "Finally we are no one" by Múm, who also, like Sigur Rós, come from Iceland. It's wonderful music, very dreamy and spaced out type stuff. Just what I need.

Speaking of Iceland, I've had the urge to visit for a few years now. I've told my mom a few times and she always asks "Iceland? why Iceland?" and I have no real idea.

I mean, I've seen pictures, and the land surely is beautiful beyond all comprehension as is the language, history and so on... but still. I'm not sure what it is...

And yet, it seems like the type of place I'd go, just to vist... and then end up staying. I think maybe people are just drawn to places for different reasons.

I could leave this behind.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

I dont have any real intrest to go their, I never really looked into it though it might be a cool place to visit.

7:00 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Just..take me with you.

Even though I suppose that would defeat the purpose..at least in part.

7:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home