Wednesday, August 31, 2005

"I don't know if there is anything wrong because I don't know how other people are"

I went to see Red Eye tonight with Trevor. It was surprisingly good, had some good tension.
Cillian Murphy is becoming one of my favourite actors, he plays a real convincing lunatic.

I also bought Punch Drunk Love and just finished watching it.

Trevor, my friend, you are right. It's fucking amazing. Absolutely beautiful.

I laughed, I cried, I enjoyed the living fuck out of it, even in my disgustingly tired state. Adam Sandler needs to do more roles like that. Respect++

If I'd have known it was written and directed by Paul Thomas Anderson, I'd have seen it a long time ago. I now regret all those times I held it in my hand, but never bought it.

Also, I turned on that number verification thing for posting comments. 10 minutes after my "new computer" post, there were already 5 comments, all of which were automated spam. I know it's kind of a pain in the ass, but I figure if you care enough to leave a comment a couple extra seconds aren't going to bother you.

I'll leave it on for a few weeks at least.

And now, I'm going right the fuck to bed, to dream about things, and I'm not spell checking this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

With that said i betcha i've watched it over ten times, glad you liked it. Cillian Murphy is pretty good, i didnt really like him though in 28 days later, maybe because he wasnt a lunatic.

Also when you watch Employee of the Month, wait till the part when their in the restaurant, and her dad calls him a "little prick", classic...

6:18 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Yes. Laughter, tears, and everything inbetween...Punch Drunk Love provided moments worthy of it all.

7:35 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

haha,I watched it yesterday. It had some really good parts.

the "little prick thing" was hilarious, just the way he says it.


Pretty good movie, thanks.

8:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home