Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Oh lordy.

Sin City came out on DVD today, I snatched a copy up and watched it not long ago. I saw it in theaters and told myself I wanted to see it at least once more before it stopped playing, but never did.

Thank god for movies getting quicker and quicker DVD releases. Although it's a very bare bones disc. No special features at all, only a "behind the scenes" thing, which I have not watched yet.

You just know there will be a "two disc special edition" in under a year. I'll probably buy it too, because I'd love to listen to some audio commentary on this movie.

It really is brilliant.

In terms of effects and filming, it's downright amazing. It's worth seeing if only for that, I swear to god.

Oh, and Jessica Alba, she's one of the most gorgeous women in the entire world. I don't know what it is about her, but man oh man.

Wait, I do know what it is about her, but I don't want to get into it.

Instead:




Seriously, this is a MAN'S blog and if I can't post pictures of hot women...what CAN I do?

I think from here on in I'll include a picture of either Jessica Alba or Shakira in every post, even if it's not related in any way.

7 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

I think my clock just struck high noon.

Those... things, garmets, whatever. They're just not fair.

10:58 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I almost bought some undies just like those yesterday.

And a MAN'S blog, eh?

I actually have no room to tease as I post pictures of hot men on the pages of my blog.

But.

At least they're CLOTHED.

11:37 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

I hear ya Raine, I hear ya!

PS. those undies and undies like them are hot.

undies.

11:52 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Yes. Undies.

7:20 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

or Jess as I used to call her, isn't too bad. Me and her have quite the memories. But that's all in the past now.

Please, refrain from using that, or any other memorable references to "Jess."

That's my ex's name. And you stole me line.

J/King. Jessica Alba, or... Hotty McHotshit, is good, all ways, clothed or not.

7:56 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

TESTOSTERONE.

10:33 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Sorry.

Must've been a rush of hormone to my head (the one that thinks).

I've regained some sense of reason. Like if I said "Quantum Tunnel" to Ms. Alba, she'd probably osciallate at a harmonic frequency, and explode.

Moral of the story: keep me away from models and actors.

2:35 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home