Thursday, August 04, 2005

Games



This is not including my Horde character (who I neglect) or my other two alts.

It's not an addiction, I swear.

Let's look at the new helmet I got today.



It's pretty badass, and only set me back 20 gold (thanks Ryan). I kind of miss my full faced one, because it made me look pretty scary, but let's be honest, horns are pretty fucking scary too.

In other game news I got Killer 7 for my GameCube a few weeks ago, and I can say without doubt that it is the strangest game I've played. Ever.

It deals with multiple personalities, terrorism, war, dead people and hitmen. all at once.

It's also pretty brilliant in terms of it's art style, which is unlike anything else I've seen. If you're looking for blood, killing, swearing and all that good stuff, you'll find it in obscene amounts, too.

Though I admit to not touching it for a few days now. I have a huge list of games I need to finish and get out of the way. I blame World of Warcraft for this massive backlog.

I just can't stay mad at it, though.


8 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

Killer7 was supposed to be so badass that they named a gun after it in Resident Evil 4. It's a Desert Eagle.

I still have not picked up WoW. I don't think I will. Me and simulated social experiences don't get along well together. Especially where button mashing and "Leeeeroy, nnnnJenkins," type Paladins are concerned.

10:27 a.m.  
Blogger D. said...

the Killer 7 is Re4 is a pretty cool weapon, but I never upgraded it fully, and never used it all that often.

Anyway, everyone should own WoW. It's brilliant. COME ON!

10:55 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Sure, it would be great fun. Until the squabbling over equipment started. I'd probably end up playing some kind of clerical race. Something about raising the dead has always appealed.

I wonder if they have anything for the Undead like that...

Oh, and it's all about the Broken Butterfly and the Chicago Typewriter.

11:12 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Red 9, bitch. Max that thing out, and it's tons of fun to use.

Warlocks are pretty evil guys, no dead raising, but summoning demons and such is just as good.

And yeah, the equipment thing can be a pain, but they have a good looting system, where you can roll on whatever you need in a group. Sure, sometimes you luck out, but if nobody else needs it, you can take it, which happens often if I'm the only warrior in the group.

11:31 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hmmm...the warrior, eh?

7:02 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

We can dream, can't we?

And yes, I have a Red9. There's still nothing like dropping an El Giganto in two shots though. I'm still working on getting the hand cannon, but in the meantime, my revolver shoots through space and time.

Warlock it is then... I see if I can find a cheap copy of WoW somewhere. Likely at work, but you never know.

9:41 a.m.  
Blogger D. said...

yeah, I got my Warlock up to 18 today, they are pretty damn fun to play as, but also take a lot more time to get into/learn.

1:10 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

sweet, i looked at killer7 the other day, it looks decent then i thought back to my backlog of games to beat. I put Metroid Prime Echoes down about 3 months ago 3/4 finished, plus i picked up Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean, played about an hour of it. plus a bunch of other titles.

also
RE4 has to be one of the best cube games to date.

11:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home