Thursday, July 21, 2005

Bitching.

Man, I just spent nearly half an hour sitting in my car moving an inch every minute with that piece of shit sun shining directly in my face. Fucking traffic.

Fucking no air conditioning and long hair. I Enjoy looking like a fiend, but enough is enough, I think I'm gonna get it chopped off on Tuesday. It adds so much heat to my head, and it's just always there against the side of my face and it drives me nuts.

Several people were lucky I don't carry my swords in my car, there would have been some serious decapitation action going on at those red lights.

Oh yeah, and my car is just a piece of shit, too. In more ways than one.

But, I'm still breathing, and my hands aren't stained with blood (mine or otherwise)

It was a good day.

7 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

Heh, I'm just picturing it now.

"City in Mourning after Swordsman slays 30 in Rush Hour traffic..."

"In his defense, it was sunny and hot out, and his hair had grown a little too long. The people were annoying, but we think it was the hair that pushed him over the edge."

I need to get me a sword. Something big that commands immediate respect.

5:55 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

"...with that piece of shit sun shining directly in my face."

I hate that.

So much.


I like your hair.
Long or short. Doesn't matter.

But long it *is* sexy, I must admit.
Or maybe it's just YOU.

OH.

Did I just flirt?!

Apologies.

Won't happen again.

Today.

7:29 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Classic dude, to add to Raine's post.

The local newspaper shows a aerial photo from a chopper, with Dan in this car giving them the finger.

That heat was bullshit man; I stopped during work today (which was outside) and fingered that glowing bastard. Seriously welders shouldn’t be forced to work outside when it gets that hot, fucking labour board.

7:31 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

Trevor, do you weld via arc or by Oxy-gas? If you have oxygen, you'd be surprised how cool that stuff is when it comes out of the hose. Just uhh... don't let your co-workers catch you showering in it. It's... awkward.

11:34 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I want to know what the deal is with oxygen bars.

9:30 a.m.  
Blogger D. said...

people are stupid, is all you need to know.

10:18 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

D's got it right. People believe that breathing pure oxygen has some healing effect on the human body, and purifies toxins such as Carbon Monoxide from it. Truth is, Oxygen is the main cause of aging, and inhaling raw oxygen takes whole years off your lifespan. Just think of those rusty cars on the highway. What causes that rust?

6:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home