Monday, July 18, 2005

Goodnight world.

I saw Dark Water today with Bojangles. I'll spare the long reviews that nobody gives a shit about and cut right to it.

It sucked.

If it weren't for Jennifer Connelly looking especially hot (Strangely, I never used to find her attractive), I'd have probably claimed it to be one of the worst movies I've seen in a long while. Oh wait, it still is.

The day wasn't a complete waste, I picked up a few CD's, one which I've wanted for some time- "The Ugly Organ" by Cursive.

Fucking awesome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

The previews made it look good, but ill take your word for it. Also i dont really like Jennifer Connelly, we will see though maybe if it hits the cheap theaters ill check it out.

Bojangles ahha classic.

8:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home