Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Preparing for the undead

I just got two new Books (and a bunch of movies) in the mail.

The First is "Make Love! the Bruce Campbell Way" and the reason I got it is simple: Bruce Campbell is my hero. After reading "if chins could kill" I had to get this. I have no idea what it is even about. But I will, oh, I will.
The second is "The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead" which is absolutely fucking great so far, it's written in a very serious sense (which at the same time, makes it hilarious) and is full of all kinds of information. This is the sort of book I've always wanted to read, but never knew existed.





Anyway, I'm cutting this short, that storm just hit us and it's
sounding pretty rough.

EDIT: shortest storm ever. Just a bunch of wind, thunder and a 5 minute shower.

Boring.

4 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

Sweet. Bruce Campbell is "The Man." I got an easter egg a few years back, in the form of a computer game called "Tachyon: The Fringe."

Bruce Campbell is the voice of the pilot you play the game as, and his commentary alone makes the game worth playing.

4:38 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hmm...I might have to get me one of them things with all them pages and stuffs.


BOOOOOOOOOOKS!


God! I need something good to read! STAT!

(And then a book falls from Heaven right into my lap.)

5:36 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Wait a minute. You changed your icon again. :(

8:29 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Awesome dude, let me know how that Bruce Campbell book goes, I cant tell you the amount of times I walked into chapters, looked at “If Chins could Kill” then ending up walking out with something else, usually pretty meh.

I picked up War of the Worlds the other day, its still sitting on my desk…

10:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home