Tuesday, June 21, 2005

6.21

You know that crappy, stuffed up, puffy eyed feeling you sometimes get when you first wake up? I've had that all day today.

It's the kind of thing that reminds me of why I hate being awake.

I think I'm still sick or getting sick from something else, because this does not feel right at all. I admit to not doing much to try and shake the feeling, but still, it usually fades.

the other CD I got yesterday is titled Blackfield by a band of the same name. It's actually some of the same members of Porcupine Tree.

I think I like it even more, very sullen.

About this time yesterday I went to bed and didn't wake up until 3:30 in the morning. Somehow I think the same thing is going to happen now.

What an exciting life I live.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

"What an exciting life I live."


Me too. Our biographies are going to be New York Times Best Sellers. Let me tell you.

5:01 p.m.  
Blogger D. said...

Oh, I agree. I wasn't really complaining or anything. I just found it sort of funny/odd. and knew that others might find it sad/boring.

12:14 a.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I think we're all a bunch of..whatever it is we are..here.

7:22 a.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

True enough.

I just got back from a house party. Never, ever doing that again. Being the Designated Driver doesn't help either. Being the only sober one at a party sucks, because everyone else is just piss drunk retarded.

Hell, if I wanted to get stupid just for shits and giggles, I'd get somebody to beat me over the head with a 2x4, and fall me down a flight of hard knocks. Stupid.

8:19 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I just typed (and deleted) a huge blop about house parties.

The jist was this:

They are boring and I would rather spend the night at home in my bed or at a diner eating horribly greasy food, drinking carbonated, caffienated beverages and yaking/laughing with a group of good friends.

Bars are almost worse than house parties.

I suppose if there were such a thing as a bar with an atmostphere conducive to conversation I might like it.


Okay. Sorry I'm so superfluous all of the time.

9:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home