Friday, June 03, 2005

Nonsense

Well, the guys went camping and I, for many reasons, decided it best to stay home. My main reason being the fact that I've been nearly coughing up a lung for a few days now. It's terrible, I'm just feeling like shit in more ways than one.

It's raining off and on here, hopefully it's nice wherever they ended up.

James and I went on a quest today to find old Sega Saturn games. We had no luck, I think Ebay is now the only way to go. Sadly, it's often overpriced as fuck, that is the price I pay for collecting such toys.

I did pick up a cool comic, however. Volumes 1-3 of NYX



It's pretty damn "edgy" for a Marvel comic. That is, it's got a real mature storyline and the art is a whole lot different than most other books. It's also very entertaining. Looking forward to the others.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Check your e-mail.

12:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home