Monday, May 16, 2005

A lifetime of choking leaves you blue.

You know, as much as I consider myself "lost and confused" with all this life stuff, I think I know a great deal more about who I am than most people do about themselves.

I know why I am the way I am (mostly)
I know why I make the decisions I make (however bad they may turn out to be)
I'm constantly in touch with, and following my personal morals and beliefs (..Though some might not believe it, and others might see it as being stubborn)

It doesn't exactly make me feel better about myself, but I think it does mean something.

I've seen a lot of people cross themselves for stupid reasons..Or no reason at all, and I wonder how and why they do it without noticing. Or why they keep doing it.

I mean, the same things I mentioned above have sometimes been responsible for more headaches and problems then I'd like, but that's life. It's me.

I guess it just affords some sort of ridiculous comfort at times like this. In a world where nobody knows what is going to happen next, or why.

I've got to look somewhere for comfort.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

*...others might see it as being stubborn.*

I know I view it as you being stubborn, but also as you being who you are. And I've always admired it..even when I probably seem more exasperated than anything.

4:58 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Stubborn is good as long as you stay firm in what you believe.

5:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home