Monday, May 09, 2005

It was a sick sense of accomplishment..

Ever feel changed or different without really knowing why? and from out of nowhere?

That's me.

I've some ideas..but certainly none that should really equal how I feel right now.

I think I need to get out of here. Get away from everything that has become too familiar.

I've been putting some thought into quitting my job and going to work with my dad. I'd be away from here a whole lot more..so that solves one thing.. and if I'm going to be doing a job I don't give a real fuck about, I may as well be making good money doing it.

It could just be me functioning on nothing but caffeine and three hours sleep, but..It's a realistic option that appears very enticing right now.

yeah..

2 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

I get that way from time to time, I guess its called “life”. It used to really bother me. I would get depressed for days, now I just have the attitude that I don’t really care anymore. I figure I am stuck here, whether it be good or bad, might as well make the best out of it. If it means sucking it up and taking a few punches than so be it, but in reality you can only do that for so long before you get totally fed up, sounds like you are there maybe a change would be good.

Then again you have to do what’s right for you.

5:52 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

You definitely need to do what is right for you.

I think it could be a really good thing to travel around..even if it is only around Alberta. (And it may be elsewhere, right? I don't really know.)

You could save more money and do some real travelling. Spend time breathing new air.

Stretch your eyes and your toes.

Your socks won't ever go away, ya know...

8:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home