Thursday, May 12, 2005

Random thoughts

- Hot hot heat fucking hot hot SUCKS. That is some seriously annoying music.

- The warmer weather is already making it hard for me to sleep during the day, it's only going to get worse. I always sleep with a fan on, I simply need the noise or I cannot sleep, but now I'm going to have to keep it blasting cold air directly on me, I think. Maybe yesterday was just a bad day.

- Still debating getting a haircut. It's more or less in the awkward "not short, but also not long" phase. I'll probably end up letting it go nuts until mid summer or something. I'm very lazy and one of the things I really dislike is to sit in a high chair while some girl makes small talk with me as she chops away with her scissors.

Shitty night of work, but at least it went by quickly enough. Ever since I've got home I have been completely bored though.

I feel there is plenty to do..I just don't want to do any of it.. so I'll just sit here all day until I feel tired enough to try and sleep.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I went to this Hot Hot Heat concert and enjoyed the two opening acts much more than the aforementioned headliner.

To further prove my point: We all left about two songs in.



I cannot stand the small talk and always wish to God they'd just stand there and silently do my hair. There is no convincing me that they actually enjoy shooting the shit.

Your hair looks fantastic in the awkward stage. My vote is for you to leave it alone.

4:50 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Hot Hot heat licks Hot Hot nuts! The Hot Hot weather on the other hand is insane, at least your sleeping man, try welding through it, I am pretty sure I drank pretty close to 4 gallons of water today.

Small talk is the worse; I also hate getting my hair cut. Plus the place I used to go to, give pretty shitty haircuts, I would go in and say “a trim good sir” and I would come out bald, with the exact same haircut as the guy that cut my hair. You cant really get pissed at him because what is he going to do, glue it back on. It happened about 3 times than I said screw it, I am just going to let it grow.

5:44 p.m.  
Blogger Geoff said...

I got my hair cut not long ago. Really short, as to reduce the frequency of my haircut visits over my summer break.

A little bit of advice though, D., get out if at all possible. The involuntary laziness grows worse the more you entertain it. Bust out the camera, and go cruising. Who knows what you'll turn up with?

6:57 p.m.  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Yiiis.

8:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home