Friday, May 20, 2005

For a minute there, I lost myself.

So last night I quit my job.

Believe me when I tell you it has been a long time coming. The last while, I could not even set foot in the place without getting pissed off.

There are many reasons why, People (idiot higher-ups) being the one that really gets to me. No matter how angry you get on a nightly basis, no matter how much you try and tell them, it's always the same thing.

Now I'm here, even more lost and confused, but just a little more free.

I honestly don't know what happens from here.

I've thought of going back (it seems I have the option) but if I did, it would not be for any large amount of time. Just long enough to...I don't know, think things over and make money in the mean time.

That, or start looking for a new job. Maybe talk to my dad.

Either way, my time with that place is pretty much done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

Look for work elsewhere, or just take some time off. Working in a place that leaves you in a foul mood does nothing for you, no matter how much they pay you (unless they pay you to be in a foul mood).

Think it through. I just got signed on to my local Costco. They needed a seasonal camera expert, and I needed something better than 8 bucks an hour.

Maybe you'll get lucky too.

7:06 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

Dude, I would be lying if I said I didn’t see this coming. A job is a job, but there has to be some satisfaction out of it. I can’t see a person working their ass off, and hating every minute of it. So please do not go back to it, there’s lots of jobs out there. Spend some time looking around, explore your options, and find something that interests you, so you at least get some satisfaction out of working.

1:43 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home